Take Down®Products Return Mace to its Historical Law Enforcement, Correction and Military Roots
November 21, 2014 CLEVELAND, OH – Mace Security International (OTCPINK: MACE) (“Mace® Brand”) announces a return to a core business of supplying less-lethal tactical munitions and weapons systems for law enforcement, corrections and military markets. Through its subsidiary, Mace Tactical Solutions, the Company has recently expanded its offerings to a complete line of chemical/impact munitions and flash/distraction/impact grenades to its law enforcement, corrections and military customers. Mace® Brand now offers these customers a “one-stop shop” for acquiring supplies needed to perform and train for their invaluable duties.
“Mace Tactical’s comprehensive new offering of Take Down® less-lethal products aligns perfectly with our Company’s current distribution channels and is another giant step by Mace® Brand toward offering the most complete solution to law enforcement and tactical organizations across the country,” said John McCann, Mace Security International’s President and CEO.
Just like the history of the world-famous Mace® Brand pepper spray dates back over a half a century, Mace® Brand’s history of supplying law enforcement, corrections and military personnel with a complete line of less-lethal munitions and weapons goes back over twenty years ago when Mace® Brand was a leading supplier to law enforcement officers across the country via its former Federal Laboratories division. “Today, Mace® Brand is proud to return to its roots with a full and broad offering of innovative and reliable less-lethal Take Down® branded products and solutions,” said John McCann, President and CEO.
Mr. McCann stated further, “Along with the high performing Take Down® brand of less-lethal sprays already sold to law enforcement, corrections and military personnel, our new expanded offering further positions Mace Tactical as the go-to source when these personnel need to purchase superior products, service and support. Plus, we offer a higher-level, customer-focused organization that delivers unprecedented quality and responsiveness.”
Mace® Brand will provide more details about the products and its plans in the month of December, prior to Mace® Brand’s participation in the SHOT Show in Las Vegas from January 20, 2015 through January 23, 2015. Anyone interested in more information before this show can contact Eric Crawford directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or Doug Melzig at email@example.com.
About Mace Security International, Inc.
(OTCPINK: MACE) Mace® Brand Means Security We empower your world through safety & security.
Mace Security International, Inc., located in Cleveland, Ohio, is a diversified manufacturer and provider of personal defense and security products to consumer, business, law enforcement, corrections, and military market segments under the world renowned Mace® Brand and Take Down® Brands. Since 1970, Mace® Brand has been the original trusted brand for personal defense sprays, while continuously adding high quality security products to the brand line through the years. Mace® Brand supports their products by providing warranty and educational programs for all of the various products and services.
Mace Security International directly distributes and supports its branded products and services through strategically targeted customer channels that include mass market retailers, wholesale distributors, independent dealers, e-commerce marketers, and installation service providers.
- Personal Defense Products: Mace® Brand is the original trusted brand of pepper spray products for self-defense against attacks by people and animals. Mace® Brand has over 40 years experience developing aerosol defense spray dispensing technologies for both the consumer and law enforcement markets around the world. Mace® Brand is the original manufacturer and the market leader in the defense spray segment.
- Mace Tactical Products. Mace Tactical offers a complete line of Take Down® Brand chemical/impact munitions and flash/distraction/impact grenades to its law enforcement, corrections and military customers. Mace Tactical’s offerings provide its customers a “one-stop shop” for acquiring supplies needed to perform and train law enforcement, corrections and military personnel for their invaluable duties.
- Personal & Home Protection Products: Mace® Brand produces portable safety solutions for every personal and home protection need. We design and manufacture products, which provide peace of mind for our consumers.
- Electronic Security & Surveillance Products: Mace® Brand has an entire line of high quality security cameras, digital video recorders, observation monitors and installation accessories for CCTV and IP network-based video surveillance, as well as wireless alarm security systems for local and remote monitoring. We design and manufacture surveillance equipment for every need, with both analog and high definition solutions.
- Personal Security & Safety Wearables: Mace Wear™ is a family of products that features innovative wearable devices related to safety, security and overall personal well-being and is supported by strategic partnerships between Mace Security International, Inc., and innovative technology companies.
- Security Monitoring Services: Mace® Brand partners with Security Partners which owns three UL/ETL/CSAA Five Diamond listed central monitoring stations throughout the USA providing full-service security & life-safety alarm monitoring to the wholesale security trade. This relationship allows Mace® Brand to provide residential, commercial, and industrial sector customers with alarm, video, and PERS monitoring services through independent security dealers.
Our mission is empowering your world through safety & security, and we mean it. We deliver the best in safety and security products and services. Through innovative products, support programs and personal customer service, we are the #1 globally recognized consumer brand in safety and security.
Contact Information: Mace Security International, Inc., 4400 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44103. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. John J. McCann, President and Chief Executive Officer, 440-424-5322.